Reformulated Exclusive Cosmic Rooms Glow PaintsThe Very Best Professional Grade Glow in the Dark Paints
For all my murals, I use a professional grade glow paint that is not available anywhere else on the market. This is a Specialized Super Phosphorescent "Non-Toxic, Non-Radioactive, Non-Carcinogenic" reformulated paint made EXCLUSIVELY to be used by Cosmic Rooms.
This new formulation in glow paint has a fluidity and smoothness while glowing in brightness and longevity more so than any glow paint you may find in retail. Under blacklight, the paint gives a very slight icy blue color but once the blacklight is off, it will glow a beautiful white color very much like the stars you see in the sky!
This is NOT some lower grade, poor quality paint you will find out on the market that glow for about 15 minutes at best and leave an unnatural yellowish-green appearance that looks tacky.
Our technique in creating the most dazzling 3 dimensional look of the nightsky is vastly enhanced by the realistic appearance of our glow paints, you will be delighted at the result each and every night!
Cosmic Rooms Backyard Sky Glow Paint
Glows 10 times brighter and 10 times longer than mass produced glow paints at retail stores
Slower light absorption means a slower release of glowing light that has been "held" by the paint so it lasts all night long
Will also absorb bright sunlight during the day to give you hours of glow at night
Glows up to 8 hours, brightest in the first hour or two
Energize with ambient bright light or preferred black light charging at 15-20 minutes for adequate saturation for the best viewing
Perfect for kids and adults of all ages to enjoy
And is the perfect compliment to ANY decor
For the best viewing practice to get the most out of your Stargazing Mural, click here.
Cosmic Rooms Deep Space Colors Glow Paints
Atleast 90% of the stars I paint in my murals utilize the above Cosmic Rooms Backyard Sky Glow Paints, The other 10% are accented by my deep space colors in my regular murals.
The intrigue of my Deep Space Fantasy Theme had prompted me to experiment with other colors, Below are the other colors I use for accenting my murals to give it an even more unique "WOW" look! Deep Space theme has up to 30% use of deep space colors, best seen with blacklight.
Deep Space Phosphorescent Glow Colors:
Mysterious Violet: A bright laser purple color gives intrigue to "deep space objects". Use for accenting the starry murals, violet paint will fade within the hour to leave you with a soothing starry sky.
Fantasy Sky Blue: Striking blue hue reminiscent of bright vibrant day sky color! Use in my exclusive "deep space fantasy" theme for nebulaes and streaming comets. You will be WOWed when you see this paint in action. It will glow for a good 3-4 hours!
Astro Orange: Bright neon glowing orange is used in a limited amount to add accents to the "deep space fantasy" theme. This incredible paint will glow for up to 2 hours and will add another dimension of depth to your mural masterpiece!
Copyright © 2003-2020 by Jean Eng & Cosmic Rooms. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website is permissible for duplication in any form.
last updated on Thursday, 29-Oct-2020 21:07:46 EDT